Please Share This Page:
Image – thisisbisque.blogspot.com
If you’re a big fan of the Hunger games series, you will surely love his make up look. It will make your eyes look like it’s “Catching Fire”. The link is after our commentary and extra tips.
Tools and Materials Needed:
Make Up Products:
1. Eye Primer
2. Eyeshadow Base
3. Tako by Sugarpill (or any white eyeshadow)
4. Gone Bananas by MAC (or any shimmery yellow eyeshadow)
5. Buttercupcake by Sugarpill (or any bright matte yellow shadow)
6. Flamepoint by Sugarpill (or any bright matte orange shadow)
7. Love + by Sugarpill (or any bright matte red shadow)
8. Asylum by Sugarpill (or any shimmery red eyeshadow)
9. Carbon by MAC (or any black eyeshadow)
10. Shimmery orange eyeshadow
11. Black Gel Eyeliner
12. Black Mascara
13. White Eyeliner
14. Eyebrow Kit
1. Flat Eyeshadow Brush
2. Blending Brush
3. Pencil Brush
4. Fine Eyeliner Brush
5. Angled Eyeliner Bruh
1. The eye make literally made her look like she was catching fire. The colors are all beatiful. Sugarpill is known for their super pigmented shades, so you will enjoy great color payoffs.
2. This tutorial is so great because the pictures are of good quality and she was able to teach you how to do this look in an easy-to-follow format.
3. Eyeshadow base is essential for this look because the colors need to stand out. She used a white eyeshadow base for this. White creates a great canvas for these bright shades.
4. You can use cream eyeshadows as your base. However, if you don’t have one, an eye primer will do just fine.
5. This is a very dramatic look that’s great to wear during Halloween.
6. As for the rest of your face, you have to create a flawless face. Prep your skin first and use a face primer. This will ensure that your makeup is applied smoothly. Cover any areas with a good concealer and keep your face matte by using a translucent powder.
7. Use false eyelashes if you want to make your eyes look more dramatic. You can layer two lashes together. Line the lash band with a good quality lash glue. Wait for at least 30 minutes for it to get tacky before sticking it on your lash area.
Get flamed eyes by clicking on the tutorial below!