Cascade Braid Hairstyles – The waterfall or cascade braid makes your hairstyle look so romantic and effortless! Here’s a tutorial by A Beautiful Mess that will teach you how to create this super sweet and innocent hairstyle! The link to the full tutorial is after our commentary and extra tips.
Tools and Materials Needed:
2. Hair Elastics
3. Bobby Pins
- This is a beautiful hairstyle and the instructions are pretty easy. However, if you really want a very detailed guide, try watching video tutorials.
- The pictures are of great quality and the camera was able to focus on the right angles that are needed for this tutorial.
- Dark chocolate brown locks are really big for this fall and winter. Try sporting this hair color because it will work well with this hairstyle. Just make sure that you keep your hair in good condition.
- Add more shine and smoothness to your hair by using a leave-on hair serum at night. On damp and towel dried hair, rub a few drops of serum in between your hands and then distribute it evenly all over your hair. Let it stay on overnight, and you will end up with gorgeous tresses in the morning. Try Lucido-L hair serum.
- This hairstyle also looks gorgeous on naturaly curly and wavy hair. If you have straight hair, use a curling iron to help you achieve luscious waves. Just remember to use a heat protectant to shield your hair from heat damage!
- Add more interest to your hairstyle by adding decorative hair pins. Go for delicate flowery clips during the spring and summer. As for fall and winter, elegant rhinestones will add a touch of sophistication to your look.
- During the summer, try using a sea salt spray to help achieve gorgeous beachy waves. At night, apply a bit of seasalt spray on clean hair. Start braiding sections of your hair and tie the ends with a small elastic. Twist each braid into a mini bun (kinda reminds you of those 90’s hairstyles) and secure with elastics. Let it stay that way overnight. Take out the braids and you will end up with super gorgeous beachy waves that will work well with the cascade braid!
Check out the full tutorial below!